Boxycharm has been taking over lately! Rising up from a company that included mainly drugstore brands, Boxycharm is branching out to include high-end and luxury brands as well! So, on their Facebook page, they’ve been revealing a few spoilers, and luckily, I just figured out the rest!
Let’s start with the 3 products which were revealed on Facebook…
1. Tarte Blushing Bride Cheek Stain – Clearly the product that won me over and kept me subscribing, this Tarte Cheek Stain is a beautiful rosy pink cream which you can easily swipe on for a sweet glow. I actually prefer cream and liquid blushes in the summer due to the humidity, it gives you a dewy glow. $30 Value
2. Tarina Tarantino Eye Dream Hyperlight– This is a new brand to me, but apparently is fairly popular. They have accessories, jewelry and of course, a beauty and cosmetic line. This product comes in a universal shade to brighten and reduce the appearance of dark circles or discoloration under your eye area. $22 Value
3. STRANGEBEAUTIFUL Nail Lacquer Duo– Everyone will be getting a set of nail polishes in a pretty robins egg blue and a gold, both seeming to have a shimmer to them. Value: It’s hard to find the actual pricing and names of these, but stores like Anthropologie sell the duos for $18.
Now, the others we’ve been waiting for…
4. Tarina Tarantino Eye Dream HyperLiner– At first, I thought, wait.. they sent people two hyerlights? But nope! The packaging is just similar… this item is a smooth WATERPROOF eyeliner pencil made with jojoba oil and vitamin E that will not drag or pull skin. I’m not totally sure which color everyone will receive, but there are options for bright, vibrant blues, greens and purples alongside the usual black, brown and navy. From what I’ve heard/seen so far, I think everyone will receive it in “Cute Robot” which is a royal blue. $15 Value
5. Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara Have you heard of those new fiber mascaras? Like you use mascara, and then use another wand to attach fibers and make it extra voluminous and long? Well, apparently Revlon has combined it all together to give you a ridiculous amount of volume and length in one formula.. it’s their first mascara with high shine black fibers. I am so excited to try it out, even if it is a drugstore brand! Value $8
I am SO EXCITED for my own box to arrive! I think my favorite item this month is the Tarte Cheek Stain/Blush, however they all seem like great items. What’s your favorite?
Sign up for your own Boxycharm by clicking here! They cost only $21 per month (which is the same as Glossybox) for a value of over $90, If you sign up within the month of June, you will get the June Box (as long as it doesn’t sell out). Plus, See last month’s review here.