Hi all! So a month ago, I did a round up of my favorite products and I’m going to try to continue doing this every month on the last Friday of the month/the following Friday pending how busy I am! I have to admit October had some awesome boxes… some were brand new to me, and others that I subscribe to each month.
1. PijonBox– Rooted Beauty Raspberry Citrus Facial Wipes (full size- 25 pack). Not only do these smell AMAZNG, but I feel them exfoliating and gently removing makeup/cleansing my skin.
2. KlutchClub– Seksi Pearl Infused Beauty Beverage in Pomegranate (full size can) is definitely unique, but it tastes sweet and bubbly and is the perfect size.. so why not!?
3. Ipsy– be Delectable Nourishing Hand Cream in Coconut & Cream (travel-sized). This smells like coconuts and candy and the beach and… oh sorry, just rambling because it’s so heavenly. I use this almost everyday and keep it in my bag because it’s travel sized.
4. Ipsy Zoya Nail Polish in Mason (full-size) is such a beautiful, glossy color and it goes on easily. Enough said!
5. Blush Mystery Box– This Mirabella Mineral Highlighting Powder (full-size) is a combination blush and bronzer, giving you just the right glow and color.
6. JackedPack– Monster Intrapower Pre/During-Workout Supplement in Pomegranate Berry (sample size) actually tastes good. I’m pretty picky with my workout supplements and some just taste artificial and terrible, but this one was easy to drink and I think it gave me great energy.
7. GlossyBox– Lights, Cameras, Flashes Mascara (full-size) stole my heart when I found out it was in this month’s GlossyBox. Good choice Byrdie, as now my lashes are long and voluminous.
8. Vegan Cuts Bare Bones Cleanser (Full Size- 4oz) I was surprised that this was actually a full-size version, as it’s only 4 oz. but it seems like the type of product you don’t use up too quickly. I think I like it most for the logo/design. 🙂
What were your favorite items from October?