So I was working on some not-so-exciting e-mails and projects when I received an e-mail that I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award! I was beyond excited to see that not only was I nominated, but by someone who i know and always read their blog posts… none other than Natalie of Doses of Design. Natalie is a blogger who I’ve known for a few years, originally from college and who now has a blog focused on interior design, fashion and trends, and always seems to find the cutest little nick-nacks that spice up a room.
The Versatile Blogger Award is supposed to bring bloggers together and to connect blogs/bloggers with more affiliates and readers to not only enhance their views but allow them to share their own insight and learn from other bloggers.
Rules for accepting:
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
- Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
15 Blogs I Nominate (Not in specific order)
10. Allison Eats
14. Boxed Mom
15. KQNS Style
– – –
Seven interesting things about me:
1. I secretly want to drop everything I’m doing and become a chef. I absolutely love to cook and have such a passion towards it… I would love to own my own bakery.
2. When I get a beauty/fashion magazine, I spend hours sitting and flipping through, tagging pages I like, highlighting items I want to buy and critiquing the layout designer who produces the cover.
3. I am a total cat person. I love cuddly fluffy cute cats and just don’t understand people who hate cats.
4. I graduated Loyola University Maryland with an Interdisciplinary Degree in Journalism and Writing, Minor in Art, yet I still somehow manage to get jobs in Marketing. I truly don’t understand it. P.S. Any Editors/Directors of Magazines or Online Style/Beauty Sites, feel free to reach out and offer me a job in editorial… I’ll bake you cookies and rant with you on grammar usage.
5. I think my mailman thinks I’m crazy by how many subscription boxes I get each week/month. I’ve even lost count of how many I get with new subs, comp boxes and renewing subscriptions.
6. I am not a morning person. I literally drag myself out of bed in the morning and rush to get ready in 30 minutes.
7. I love Pretty Little Liars. Even though 99% of the time, it makes no sense at all. You think you’re starting to figure something out and then bam! you’re confused again.
– – –
I’m so happy! Thanks Natalie!
– – –